Sunday, February 12, 2012

Demon Eulogy

Soon or later I will need a name to publish my stuff under, so I've been thinking what could i call it...

After some thought I decided to go with the name "Demon Eulogy" for the to-be company! I think its a sticky name that I won't get bored right away.. Anyway its the first, it can always change later if required!

That said, I made a little drawing just to materialize an idea, related to the theme and you can see it below. It is a rough sketch for now, but in the line for a digital painting version of it .
I also think i will make it the "logo" of the wannabe "brand"..


It represents a etheric body of a really wicked person. It behaves and looks exactly as the person thinks in its daily routine. I called it The Judge, due to its nature. Possible spoiler: it may be included in any of my games :p


So, in the near future i need to:
 - Make a website for the company
 - Make a website for the upcoming game
 - Improve the engine's website and online documentation & release versions
 - Make a lot of blog posts about the exciting things that will happen ehh :p
 - Finish the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment